Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dressed for the Day

     Ok, so far no one has really looked at this blog so I will continue in the same thread as yesterday. What I have left out from yesterdays intro was the type of clothes I have been wearing. True, womens clothes are just that but its the type of clothes that I'm interested in.
     At first it was just bras and underwear. I would put those on and then put on my everyday street clothes (male of course) and then go on about my day. But when I would get to a shipper/receiver or to fuel the truck, I would have to change out of the bra part and put on a regular t-shirt in order to conduct my business. That went for awhile and then I got bolder. I would leave on my fake boobs and conduct my business as usual heedless of the fact that I may be being watched by other people.
     For awhile I was risking myself in discovery by others and would have to explain myself as to why I was dressed the way I was. And I was dreading that time. The one person who I was really dreading it the most from was my wife. She knew I was doing it for the most part and did not understand why I was so into it. I tried to explain it to her but she just would not accept it. I don't really blame her for it either.
     She tried to get me to quit doing it for the longest time and I would for awhile and then it would start all over again. I suppose it was a form of O.C.D. It was something I need to do, a way of dealing with things I guess. I have wanted to dress in front of her but have been too afraid of what she would say or think or feel knowing that she would criticize me and maybe "cut me down". So now that I drive a truck and I am on my own so to speak, I can dress however I want and she would be none the wiser. But I know she knows I still dress this way.
     So now on to the types of clothes I've been interested here lately. I have been getting into the renaissance style of clothes that were worn back in the 13th-16th centuries. I like the corsets, bodices, dresses and such. Now I won't wear the long court type dresses but more along the line of the "wench" style of clothes. I have ordered a number of things from the internet and had them shipped to an alternate address so my wife won't know about them. I have a few corsets already that I can wear over a shirt type skirt and I put that with another "mini skirt" type bottom and add some boots to complete the outfit. Of course I also have on stockings as well.
     And with that I can go out in public, limited as it were and conduct my business at the shippers/receivers and no one says anything to me about it. I know they want to but they respect me and not say anything.

I know this is a long blog but there is more to this and I will save it for later. I have so much more to add to this and I don't want to put it all down now and not have anything left to add later. Be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment