Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dressing For Pleasure

Well, this is a new blog for me, but I already have another one by a different name. As the title says, I dress for pleasure. Meaning I have an alternative style of dress that I like to do and would like to to dress more often but society would think that I am strange.
My style of dress is that of a woman. Let me clarify that somewhat more better. I am a guy that likes to wear womens clothes...............................now that that has sunk in somewhat, I will elaborate. I like to wear clothes that are meant for the opposite sex but I am not gay, nor trying to be a "trans-sexual". I am a guy and will always remain a guy for the rest of my life. Not very many people know this about me but now that I have created this blog, the whole world will know. As for the people who actually know this about me they seem to think that I should quit this and be who I am, a guy. But by doing so it is denying me of who I am completely.
You see, society has set rules for the genders and a woman dresses like a woman and a guy dresses like a guy. It has been that way for thousands of years. There are some that have gone ahead and changed their sexual gender and then there are some that feel like they are trapped in the wrong body. I am neither of those groups. I simply like to wear the clothes made for the opposite gender. Why you might ask? Well for one, I feel more comfortable in those clothes. It does not give a "sexual thrill" as some might think. I have started recently wearing my clothes more openly in public places and I know that there are people who would look at me and not say a word but deep down inside they really want to ask me, Why are you wearing womens clothes?
For them I say this, why are you wearing the clothes you have on? Is it because you have to? Is it because you want to? Or is it because you have no other choice but to put on the same type of clothes day in and day out and dress the way society tells you to?
I know this brings up an interesting topic of discussion. Are we judged on what we wear in public? Or are we judged by our personality? Do the clothes make the person or does the person make the clothes?? Is it right for a man to express his femininity in public however he chooses, being by the way he dresses, acts, talks, walks, etc....?    Frankly I really don't care what people think about the way I dress as long as they deal with me as a person. They don't have to like me, but at least they can respect me for who I am regardless of the way I dress.
The next thing I am about to reveal is that I drive a truck.......yep I'm a truck driver. I have worn my female clothes to various shippers and receivers and I know for a fact that they have wanted to say something to but have held their tongues because they know they have no right to tell a person what they can and cannot wear but as long as they abide by the policies for drivers. I have even seem a few people laugh at me after they have finished their business with me. I say, SO WHAT!!!!! I REALLY DON"T CARE!!!!! Cause chances are I won't be back around to that shipper/receiver for another 6-10 months anyway.

So, I will leave this to all you bloggers out there to comment/flame on and will keep posting anyway.

Drusylla Petticoat

No comments:

Post a Comment